Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Freebies from Feb 17th - Feb 21st

Hey guys! I wanted to share my latest treasure with you guys and see if you have already gotten these items as well and if not where you can find them!

12 Months of Maxium magazine for FREE. I wasn't 100% sure if this was legit but I have been getting my magazines and not one single bill! Get your HERE!

I won this coupon booklet of $10 in savings from ClippingMoney! She is AWESOME! Check her out for awesome freebies and great give aways!! Also how to save money using coupons!!

I got a FREE 3 Yr subscription thru rewards gold. This current promotion has ended but sign up to their site to learn about upcoming promotions.

I emailed Scott's tissue and told them about how much tissue my grandmother goes thru with her COPD and they gladly sent me 4 coupons for $3 off! She goes thru 48 rolls a month because she uses it as Kleenex as well.

 Karo syrup was doing a promo for a FREE bottle of their syrup if you submit a recipe using Karo. This promo has ended (ended Jan 4). But check out their facebook page for any upcoming promos.



Children fire safetly activity book was found here. QCI was giving out the dusting cloth. That promo has ended but check out their Facebook page for any upcoming promos.
Nicorette lozenge was found here.

That's my goodies for the weeks, what was yours?





1 comment: