Sunday, March 6, 2011

My recent freebies!!!

Hello guys,
After tonight I'm going to start posting my freebies on  every Friday (Freebie Friday). I just couldn't get blogger to pull up yesterday or it would have been done then. But here is my most recent FREE stuff!!!


My very good friend Kaygan told me about this and I wanted to test to see if it was true. My grandmother who is diabetic could really use a back up. Well I got this in less than a week after requesting. It is 100% FREE. My Kroger sells them for $73.99 My husband just happened to spot it their while picking up my grandmother's meds. Get one your self HERE!   THANK YOU KAYGAN!


I emailed the Angel Soft company and they sent me 4 coupons for .55 off. I also received my PG Brand coupon books. One for me and one for grandma. :)




Also for Grandma. Depend Sample.
I got this from the Leviton facebook page. This promotion is over but you may LIKE them for future promotions.





GoodNight's underwear
Maggi Soup Sample (Promotion Ended)
Fit Me make up sample (Promotion Ended) *Target Sample*
Mega Red (Promotion Ended) *Walmart Sample*
Florida Orange Juice Coupons *Winner from Clipping Money*
Power Bar Energy Blast (Promotion Ended but sign up to receive notifications for future promotions)
Origins facial creme
Signs of Life cards
Vaseline Sample

Would love to hear about your freebies!!







No comments:

Post a Comment