Monday, March 28, 2011

2 Fridays of Freebies

Here are my 2 Fridays of Freebies. This not all of my freebies, so keep your eyes peeled on the next update.

Philly Cooking Creme:




I'm a member of Kraft first taste and got this in the mail. My grandmother really enjoyed this product and is now an avid buyer. LOL


  • Miracle Whip Sample
  • Kirkland Diapers Sample (No longer available)
  • Canker Sore Cover, Lysine, and Oral Mist -- Call 1-800-448-1448 to request your free sample. This offer was seen in the March 2011 issue of Martha Stewart Whole Living magazine (pg 14). They may ask you if you seen this online or in the actual magazine. Say magazine. They will try and trick you and may say it's only available to the readers. They DID ask me.
     
  • Inhaler Carrying Case from EIB Active Education.

No comments:

Post a Comment