Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Deals of the Week!

I don't always get things for free believe it or not. :) Here are a few things I got in my mail box this week that I paid for but got a killer deal on!!

Artscow had a deal going on at the beginning of the New Year for 2 double-sided dog tags for 2.99 w/ free shipping and 2 (any size) cosmetic bags for 4.99 w/ free shipping. I got 4 personalized items for $7.98. I got 2 XL cosmetic bags and 2 dog tags. One for myself and one for my brother in law. (His is not picture, I re-sent his to him as soon as I got it in the mail.)
                                                                            Side 1
                                                                          Side 2
                                                                           Side 1
                                                                              Side 2


The only down fall to Artscow is it's shipping time. They are located in Hong Kong and it's always taken me 2-3 weeks to receive my items. If you are ordering for someone's birthday or other holiday it's best to order at least a month ahead to insure that you get it on time.

Next deal is from my favorite shop, Fashionably Me Boutique. I've purchased numerous bows from her and she always has the best deals on bows because she has FREE shipping. I've gotten both of these bows for 11.50. Most shops charge that much for 1 bow on top of shipping. Check her out and see all that she has to offer from Sports bows (think Super Bowl) to character bows (elmo, dora, ect). Let her know I sent you. Be on the look out for a give away featuring one of her bows soon!






                                                    What deals have you scored lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment