Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Purex has a new product on the market! Purex Complete Crystals Softener!

I'm an Purex insider meaning I get to try out Purex's new hot products!! The product I got to sample was called Complete Crystals Softener in the Fresh Spring Water scent and let me tell you the scent is AMAZING and long lasting! I can't wait to try the other 2 scents!
What is Purex Complete Crystals? It's a new way to get your laundry to smell fresh and clean for weeks. Being 92% natural, this products unique crystals that infuses fibers with long-lasting fragrance rather than coating your clothing with oily fragrance like traditional fabric softeners. There is no need to buy/use dryer sheets. Just use the crystals at the beginning of your wash like you do with laundry soap. The scent lasts from the washer to the dryer and to your body! Even stays fresh for weeks in your closet or dresser!!!
How it works:

If this product sounds appealing to you, then get your chance to try it soon! I will be hosting a giveaway in the next few days for a FREE bottle! 



*Disclaimer: I was no way influenced by Purex or any other company/person to write this view. This is solely my experience with Purex Complete Crystals Softener! The only I reward/payment I received was a sample bottle and a FREE coupon in order to try the product myself.*

No comments:

Post a Comment