Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Why I search for freebies/samples!

I have had people ask why I sign up for freebies or samples when most of them are so "small" or "trial sizes". Well believe it or not these small or trial size packages come in handy. My family and I travel a lot to Arkansas to visit my in-laws and having the smaller packages are always easier to take with us and it insures we have shampoo/conditioner or whatever else even if our host doesn't. If I run out of something and can't make it to the store, I know I have back up of stuff until I can make it.
Here is my travel baggie I made up today with my freebies.


I also get TONS of feminine products in the mail, sometimes more than anything else. I have no use for them but I stock them up for visitors. It came in handy this summer when my step daughter visited. Just because you don't use something doesn't mean someone else doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment